[Nestedvm] NestedVM runtime patches

David Ehrmann ehrmann at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 01:57:53 EST 2014

Interesting update on my realpath change. When do make busyboxtest with my
change, I see this:

# realpath ../nestedvm/src
/home/davidehrmann/nestedvm/src

(FreeBSD and Debian's realpath implementations do this)

Without my change, I see this:

# realpath ../nestedvm/src
realpath: ../nestedvm/src:

(which is just bizarre)

When I remove the bit in my change that prepends "/", I get:

# realpath ../nestedvm/src
home/davidehrmann/nestedvm/src

Tools like ls fail on that path.

I think my change is on the right track.