Fermenters Free!

Steve Killen steven.f.killen at gmail.com
Sat May 19 03:12:43 EDT 2012

Dibs! Sunday will work best, looks like, if that's ok. I would like to go
for 10 gallons of Irish red ale, but if and only if Nowruz is absolutely
ready to leave the fridge. Clinton, are we good? Otherwise I'll make
something that better tolerates high temp, like JWheatz or a table saison.

Steven F. Killen <steven.f.killen at gmail.com>
| elvestinkle @ twitter
| pursuing.calefaction.org

Etsi provectus in sententiis sis