Fermenters Free!

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Thu May 17 23:05:29 EDT 2012

Ok,

A fermenter just opened up, and two more are ready to be bottled Sunday.

i.e. who is brewing this weekend?

I'm doing Slashdot (timothy is going to watch the SpaceX launch!)
Saturday, but can be around... SOMEONE MAKE A BEER NOW OR ELSE. If a 10
gal batch perhaps were made, I can bottle on Saturday, but ONLY if
others help me significantly (I only need to post hourly, but the bin is
generally terrible on weekends so it is harder).

Sebastian: you /do/ own enough grain to do a good strength batch of
beer, *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* ... and Steve: you /did/ pay all of
that money for the MLT parts and kettle you've yet to use...

--
No, there's nothing here about X, so be quiet.