Bottling this weekend + Piedmont Brewers Cup

Rachel Brown rdbrown2057 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 19:15:06 EDT 2012

Cool.  BT and I are planning to be in town.  A new friend named Ryan who is
interested in homebrewing was thinking about catan that day.  I have to
leave at 8 pm but what about a late afternoon round of catan?  He's
boarding at someone elses house and Clinton, bt,rachel, and steve will
already be on evergreen ave so it seems to make sense to do it at our
place.  Who is in?

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 1:57 PM, Steve Killen <steven.f.killen at gmail.com>wrote:

> Greetings, brewers,
>
> I want to bottle the Bubonic Porter this weekend, as it's been three
> weeks. (I want it to be entirely bottle-conditioned for the Piedmont
> Brewer's Cup!) Clinton & bpt, is Sunday tenable for me to come over and
> bottle? I can't come over before then, as I have an exam and a paper to
> wade through. I can manage most of it myself, so if you all have tasks to
> accomplish I should be able to stay out of your hair.
>
> Joey's hefeweizen should be winding down by then, too--how are things
> looking in the fridge?
>
> Also want to remind you that the Piedmont Brewers Cup entry submission
> window is Sep 1-Oct 7. Registration is finally open:
>
> http://piedmontbrewerscup.brewcompetition.com/index.php
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Steven F. Killen <steven.f.killen at gmail.com>
> | elvestinkle @ twitter
> | pursuing.calefaction.org
>
> Etsi provectus in sententiis sis
> Esse parvulus in spiritus debes

Rachel Brown

Resource Developer and Americorps VISTA
Rockingham District Partners in Ministry
rdbrown2057 at gmail.com
Office: (910) 268-4688
Cell: (419) 306-5167