Brewing Schedule...

Rachel Brown rdbrown2057 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 11:03:27 EDT 2012

Hey guys

High off of my success with the mead, I was thinking about brewing Luna
Moth this weekend, but i have decided not to brew on a day following party
party.  ie either we party party fri then I hit up the brew store sat and
then brew sun, or do brew store->brew->partyparty all on Saturday.  If this
would be too much saison-esque beer thats cool, but i wont be able to brew
again until april 21st.

-Rachel

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 2:06 AM, Clinton Ebadi <clinton at unknownlamer.org>wrote:

> This previous weekend both Bt and Luke levelled up in brewing a bit
> (hey, being under beersaged might have /some/ advantages) and now
> ... two fermenters are empty folks! We gotta get 'em filled.
>
> I'll yield to our new brewers since I have about 5 cases of homebrew
> available in a couple of weeks but ... for any gaps I'm ready to brew
> (in this order):
>
>  1. Nowruz #4 (this time with a bit of rye thrown in for kicks)
>  2. Cernunnos #4 (this time using Witbier yeast for kicks)
>  3. JWheatz (slightly rebalanced; ferments fast and goes down easy)
>
> Hazily, I have the following vague notions of a recipe and intent to
> brew depending on what the future supply holds:
>
>  * Thoth
>  * Haus Rules (using the ARTISINAL American HEIRLOOM 6-row barley
>               from Asheville and lots and lots of flaked maize and
>               a dose of hops and 8.8% abv bebbe)
>  * Sorghum Belgian Tripel
>
> So then, who is brewing this weekend? I nominate (curse?) Sebastian.
>
> --
>                       No seed of hope nor ray of light,
>                    Scant succour from the blighted epoch.
>                         Rise like Socrates and fight;
>                    Take hate's chalice laced with hemlock.

Rachel Brown

Resource Developer and Americorps VISTA
Rockingham District Partners in Ministry
rdbrown2057 at gmail.com
Office: (910) 268-4688
Cell: (419) 306-5167