Brewing Schedule...

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Tue Mar 13 02:06:43 EDT 2012

This previous weekend both Bt and Luke levelled up in brewing a bit
(hey, being under beersaged might have /some/ advantages) and now
... two fermenters are empty folks! We gotta get 'em filled.

I'll yield to our new brewers since I have about 5 cases of homebrew
available in a couple of weeks but ... for any gaps I'm ready to brew
(in this order):

 1. Nowruz #4 (this time with a bit of rye thrown in for kicks)
 2. Cernunnos #4 (this time using Witbier yeast for kicks)
 3. JWheatz (slightly rebalanced; ferments fast and goes down easy)

Hazily, I have the following vague notions of a recipe and intent to
brew depending on what the future supply holds:

 * Thoth
 * Haus Rules (using the ARTISINAL American HEIRLOOM 6-row barley
               from Asheville and lots and lots of flaked maize and
               a dose of hops and 8.8% abv bebbe)
 * Sorghum Belgian Tripel

So then, who is brewing this weekend? I nominate (curse?) Sebastian.

--
                       No seed of hope nor ray of light,
                    Scant succour from the blighted epoch.