Bottling Sunday?

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Fri Feb 10 14:54:10 EST 2012

Greetings,

I have to do laundry and whatnot tomorrow ... but Nowruz is hitting 14
days since dry hops were added so it has to be bottled Sunday Or
Else™.

Assistance requested. We can try making a brown ale too? (I'd like to
...) Since I'll be bottling Nowruz I'll need a brewmeister and a
general-purpose slave to assist with either task as needed.

--
    To Wise Man's Son and Wednesday's Child all is white that is not black
      They dance in symbiotic deadlock; one step forward two steps back