Bottling Sunday?

Steve Killen steven.f.killen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 15:02:32 EST 2012

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 2:54 PM, Clinton Ebadi <clinton at unknownlamer.org>wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I have to do laundry and whatnot tomorrow ... but Nowruz is hitting 14
> days since dry hops were added so it has to be bottled Sunday Or
> Else™.
>
> Assistance requested. We can try making a brown ale too? (I'd like to
> ...) Since I'll be bottling Nowruz I'll need a brewmeister and a
> general-purpose slave to assist with either task as needed.

Count me as definitely in for Sunday brewing. Send me the grain bill and
hops you want by Saturday night if you can, and I'll be there around 11am
Sunday with the stuff! My hard limit is 8pm, and I'll probably be bringing
my schoolwork to look over during the less exciting parts.

Steven F. Killen <steven.f.killen at gmail.com>
| elvestinkle @ twitter
| pursuing.calefaction.org

Etsi provectus in sententiis sis