[HCoop-Misc] [HCoop-Discuss] Making a Better Co-op (split from Proportional Representation?)

Nathan Kennedy ntk at hcoop.net
Mon Mar 3 20:06:44 EST 2008

Steve Taylor wrote:
> Browsing the web, there are many different wikis.
> The wikis I have seen -- wikiwiki, usemod,
> emacswiki, oddmuse, moinmoin -- seem to have more
> contributors, even proportionallly, than
> wiki.hcoop. Why?

At the peril of responding to another one of your odd emails, you seem
to be comparing our own private wiki to other general-purpose public
wikis.  Some of the wikis you mention are actual websites, and some of
them are general wiki software packages.  HCoop currently uses MoinMoin
as its wiki software.  I fail to see where you are going here.  Your
other complaints seem to be misunderstandings and not legitimate
complaints, other than perhaps at our level of documentation.

-ntk