[HCoop-Misc] [HCoop-Discuss] Making a Better Co-op (split from Proportional Representation?)

Steve Taylor staylor at hcoop.net
Mon Mar 3 21:31:30 EST 2008

Nathan Kennedy <ntk at hcoop.net> writes:

> Steve Taylor wrote:
>> Browsing the web, there are many different wikis.
>> The wikis I have seen -- wikiwiki, usemod,
>> emacswiki, oddmuse, moinmoin -- seem to have more
>> contributors, even proportionallly, than
>> wiki.hcoop. Why?
>>

> At the peril of responding to another one of your odd emails, you seem
> to be comparing our own private wiki to other general-purpose public
> wikis.  Some of the wikis you mention are actual websites, and some of
> them are general wiki software packages.  HCoop currently uses MoinMoin
> as its wiki software.  I fail to see where you are going here.  Your
> other complaints seem to be misunderstandings and not legitimate
> complaints, other than perhaps at our level of documentation.
>
> -ntk

Thanks for replying.

Peril, but you survived, I hope.

Can you respond with positive, constructive ways that I could have
stated the question above, or other questions?

What I don't seem to understand or grasp is the "odd emails"
statement. This one had listed a number of problems. That was an error
of fatigue or something because what I wanted to propose and discuss
was constructive ways to make a better co-op.

If you can, put yourself into one of the situations I described,
imagining that you did not already know the answer, and tell me how
you would have said stated it, please.

How can we encourage all members to use it to create HCoop-related
skills and discussion.