[HCoop-Help] Help please with running my own apache.

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Mon Jul 8 11:00:35 EDT 2019

Matthew Smith <dogman at unifone.net.nz> writes:

> On 07/07/19 08:51, Clinton Ebadi wrote:
> <snip>
>>> I made some effort with the domtool docs but it  still wasn't clear
>>> what to do.
>> This should work:
>>
>> dom "barkingdognatives.nz" where
>>      PhpVersion = php56;
>>      WWW = begin
>>        proxyPass "/" "http://marsh:50100/";
>>        proxyPassReverse "/" "http://marsh:50100/";
>>      end;
>> with
>> end;
> That tests ok. Domtool has been running for several hours now. I
> remember reading that this is normal although my previous domtool
> invocations all returned quickly.

Greetings,

This is not normal; occasionally domtool might take a few minutes but
hours indicates some failure (haven't encountered it stalling like this
before though). It looks like something caused the connection to wedge
and the domtool dispatcher stalled -- I had to kick it, let me know when
you run again if it wedges or works as expected.