[HCoop-Help] Inbound email delivery is down

Kenneth Pronovici pronovic at ieee.org
Fri Apr 18 10:55:06 EDT 2014

I filed Bugzilla bug #1114 to track this, but I thought it was worth
letting everyone know that email into hcoop appears to be down right now.
 I'm seeing a permanent failure like the one shown below for all of my
hcoop-related email addresses.  Emails within hcoop are still being
delivered, and emails sent from hcoop to external addresses still get
through.  I'm actually not sure this will get out to the list, but it's
worth a shot.

KEN

     pronovic at hcoop.net

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the
server for the recipient domain hcoop.net by mail.hcoop.net.
[69.90.123.67].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 Unrouteable address