[HCoop-Help] Sudden: "NEGATIVE HCoop balance"

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Wed Apr 16 05:46:35 EDT 2014

zrajm <zrajm at klingonska.org> writes:

> On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 11:52 PM, Clinton Ebadi
> <clinton at unknownlamer.org> wrote:
>> zrajm <zrajm at klingonska.org> writes:
> Well. All is good then. I'll pay a little squirt of monies now, and
> some more when I get my first paycheck (new job!) in a month or so.

I see why now: I was not correctly following the treasurer instructions
left by Adam, and have been running the monthly dues after the monthly
balance reminders have been sent. This created a one month lag in
reminders, sometimes skipping the low balance reminder entirely.

Thanks for pointing out the sudden negative warning ... a procedural bug
has been squashed.

>> Jessie: i thought your beard took the oxygen from the air and made it
>>         breathable for you
>
> So where is this (slightly silly quote) from? The only occurrences I
> find when googling are your .sigfiles. :)

Just a conversation had long ago with a friend online -- I collected a
few dozen amusing quips from IRC and whatnot for my signatures.

--
unknownlamer: I just asked a girl out to a greek tragedy
LeebertLaptop: hmm