[HCoop-Help] Inbound email delivery is down

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Fri Apr 18 13:31:30 EDT 2014

Kenneth Pronovici <pronovic at ieee.org> writes:

> I filed Bugzilla bug #1114 to track this, but I thought it was worth
> letting everyone know that email into hcoop appears to be down right
> now. I'm seeing a permanent failure like the one shown below for all
> of my hcoop-related email addresses. Emails within hcoop are still
> being delivered, and emails sent from hcoop to external addresses
> still get through. I'm actually not sure this will get out to the
> list, but it's worth a shot.

AFS token problems appear to have struck again, causing mail to not work
for anyone using procmail or a .forward :(

I think it works again. I sent you a message from my Google-forced gmail
account, and it seems to have routed and delivered successfully.

Sorry for taking so long to get to this, I knew I should have been
suspicious about how quiet my phone was this morning :(