[HCoop-Help] unable to ssh into my account

David Brownstein dbrownst at hcoop.net
Wed Nov 20 14:18:09 EST 2013

In my experience this issue is still ongoing.

As a short term solution, whenever I am refused entry to bog, now I just
use mire instead.  Likely not an encouraged action, but so far it has
fulfilled my immediate needs.

I'm guessing that this ssh issue is a symptom of some deeper problem at
play.  Of course I have no idea what that might be.
David B.