[HCoop-Help] Pointer to SpamAssassin training

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Fri Jan 15 07:23:20 EST 2010

Jesse Shumway wrote:
> Strangely the above convention appears to be contradicted by the
> FeedingSpamAssassin wiki page which says that
>      SHAREDDIR=/etc/spamassassin/Maildir/.SiteSpam/cur
> is where I should manually serve my spam. But there's no /etc/*spam*
> on mire. Hmmm, looks to me like the wiki page might be a tad behind
> the times. Chasing this down a little furhter
> What am I missing here? Is the wiki out of date? Where should I be
> looking for a recipe for feeding SpamAssassin?

The missing fact is that the IMAP server is on a different machine,
which has that directory.  As far as I know, the wiki's directions for
setting up a link to this shared folder are still accurate, but perhaps
you can help us expand them for a new mail client that no one has tried
using for this before.