[HCoop-Help] Kerberos, installing with Debian Lenny/Sid

Davor Ocelic docelic at hcoop.net
Thu Oct 15 07:30:54 EDT 2009

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 18:27:57 -0400
Steve Taylor <staylor at ncf.ca> wrote:

> Thanks Doc.
>
> Problem 1: new debian install from cd caused loss of serial ports.
>            I copied and upgraded a partition of my current debian, 3.0
>            Problem repeated.

"loss of serial ports" is not a very good problem description. As far
as I know, there have been no reworks of the serial port drivers.

Most probably your problem in this specific case is something relatively
simple, but I don't know the solution offhand, nor you give enough
information that we could make more detailed assumptions.

-doc