[HCoop-Help] SSL Certificate Without Hostname

Michal Charemza michalcharemza at gmail.com
Wed May 20 10:10:44 EDT 2009

On 17 May 2009, at 16:12, Adam Chlipala wrote:
> In particular, you can set an environment variable like so:
>    WebPlaces = [web_place "mire" "your.ip"];
> One way to do that is with the [where] block of the directive.

Thanks, this seems to work now.

I now have two 'blocks':

- A 'vhostDefault' block specifying SSL= ...,  with rules in the
'with'' block that seem to be applied for https both with and without
the www host in the address
- A 'webAtIp' block, specifying 'serverAliasDefault' with rules in the
'with' block that seem to be applied for http both with and without
the www host in the address.

I would like (most of) the rules to be applied both for http and
https. If they were both a 'vhostDefault' block, or both 'webAtIp'
blocks, I think I could write my own function to automatically include
them in the 'with' section, so to not have to copy/paste them.
However, I'm not sure how to go about it with my current setup. How
can I avoid copy/pasting in this senario?

(Sorry about my terminology: 'blocks'/'functions' I'm not sure what is
accurate)

(The file is at /afs/hcoop.net/user/m/mi/michal/domtoolTest/
yetagain.net by the way)

Michal