[HCoop-Help] Commercial Site for Others / Non-member

Nathan Kennedy ntk at hcoop.net
Mon Apr 13 13:11:10 EDT 2009

Michal,

You don't need to go with a standard commercial provider.

Are you serving as the sole webmaster, or setting up a CMS such that any
3rd party administration is done through a web interface or other services
that you administer?
Are you serving as the single point of contact with HCoop?

If the answer to these questions are both yes, then there is no issue with
you hosting these websites under your account, even if you are charging the
customer for creating or hosting the website.  You may but are in no way
obligated to pledge more.

If, on the other hand, the customer needs access to the underlying shell
account or requires any support level of direct support from HCoop, then
they would need to join as a member themselves.  That is my understanding.

-Nathan

http://wiki.hcoop.net/ProspectiveMemberFaq#Q.3ACanIuseanHCoopaccountforcommercialpurposes.3F