[HCoop-Help] Commercial Site for Others / Non-member

Michal michalcharemza at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 12:45:15 EDT 2009

Hi,

I see at http://wiki.hcoop.net/ProspectiveMemberFaq#Q.3ACanIuseanHCoopaccountforcommercialpurposes.3F
I can use HCoop for a commercial site for myself. However...

Is it possible to use HCoop for a commercial site that is not our own?
I have been asked to create a commercial site. It is for a small
business, and the traffic is unlikely to be high, but they will be
selling products through the site (probably via Paypal). I would be
happy to pledge more for such a site (and then pass the cost onto the
business: but I won't be reselling the hosting for a profit!).

Or should I go with a standard commercial provider?

Michal.