[HCoop-Help] domtool DNS

Adam Megacz megacz at hcoop.net
Tue Jul 22 21:59:12 EDT 2008

Hi, I'm having trouble getting domtool to do 4th-level domains and
2nd-level domains.  The easiest way to phrase my question is this:
what are the domtool lines that cause the following BIND lines to be
created?  The domain in question is "xwt.org".

  xwt.org.              300   IN CNAME  megacz.com.
  master.dist.xwt.org.  300   IN CNAME  xwt.org.

Note that in the first case there is no third-level domain; in the
second case there is a fourth-level.

Also, does domtool have support for user-specified SRV records?  I
kinda need those.

  - a