[HCoop-Help] old emails appear from nowhere

John T. Settino nion at nion0.com
Mon Jul 14 14:12:44 EDT 2008

Yesterday, my cellphone downloaded over 100 email messages from my hcoop
account, all dating from the past, and marked them as new. I figured it
was a bug in the phone's client because email retrieval is wonky and
unreliable.

However, this morning, I opened up Thunderbird and was greeted with 180
new emails. Almost all of these were spam, but there were a few non-spam
(hcoop mailing list messages, actually). All of them are past-dated. The
earliest is from May 17, though most are June 17-22.

Did this happen to anyone else?

--
John T. Settino
UNIX/Linux System Administrator