[HCoop-Help] Spamassassin to be used in conjunction with forwarding

Tanveer Singh tanveer at hcoop.net
Sat Jul 12 01:45:15 EDT 2008

Hi,
I have enabled spamassassin using setsa on.
Since all mail which goes to tanveer is forwarded to an external email
id xyz at example.com, Now spamassassin on hcoop will catch some spam.
But since I am using forwarding, I wonder how is training going to work?
Should I download spamassassin to my home directory and manually run it?

I have figured out that my .forward can look like this
# Exim filter
if
    "${if def:h_X-Spam-Flag {def}{undef}}" is "def"
then
    save $home/Maildir/.Junk/
    finish
endif
deliver xyz at example.com

Is this correct?
Could someone also let me know if there is a way to manually call my
own spamassassin with whitelists etc., from within .forward?
thanks
Tanveer