[HCoop-Discuss] How do You Think We're Doing?

wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu
Wed Mar 2 22:57:39 EST 2011

I'd just like to chime in and say that HCoop has always been
absolutely ideal for me. The admins have been super-accomodating, my
site has good uptime and decent tracking, and there's never been
things I wanted to do but couldn't. Then again, I suppose my needs are
fairly simple.

I'm sad to hear that we're losing members; I recommend it to people
every chance I get (though goodness knows there aren't that many times
that Linux-savvy folks are looking for new hosting).

~d