[HCoop-Discuss] Registrar Suggestions for hcoop.net

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Sun Mar 27 14:46:46 EDT 2011

Greetings,

We are *finally* transferring ownership of hcoop.net from Adam Chlipala
to HCoop itself, and as such we need to choose a registrar. Since this
involves HCoop getting into a long term agreement with another entity it
seemed reasonable to ask everyone what they thought.

I'm a fan of Joker and am inclined to go with them unless anyone else
has anything to say.

So, what are your opinions?

--
Jessie: i stuck the phone antenna up the dogs nose and he ignored me