[HCoop-Discuss] Fw: Suggestion about payments that would be helpful (I believe)

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Sun Sep 6 19:56:05 EDT 2009

j.c.hallgren at juno.com wrote:
> I'm finally getting around to sending this to "discuss" as requested by Adam C in reply to my original msg...so...any comments on if this could be done? Thanks!

I'll try to change the payment options like this soon.  The big downside
of this approach is that someone needs to take action whenever Checkout
changes their fees.  This happened recently.  In fact, if I had
implemented your suggestion when you originally made it, I believe I
would have had to go back and reimplement it in the recent past. :)