[HCoop-Discuss] VPS hosting for HCoop

Daniel Margolis dan at af0.net
Tue May 19 21:51:12 EDT 2009

I posted this table before:

          Current         Linode
Transfer:       1TB             1.6TB
Disk:               ?           128GB ($2/month for each additional GB)
Memory:         5GB             2.8GB
CPU:            Opteron 1.6GHz  ? (>= 1/5th of some server-class machine)
Cost/month:     ?               $160
Care to update it? If most people agreed that VPS would cost more, it'd be
nice if they shared their estimates with the rest of us.