[HCoop-Discuss] On organizing people to get work done

Lauren McNees lauren at hcoop.net
Mon May 11 23:29:42 EDT 2009

Are there "jobs" that non-sysadmin people could do to help the coop run more
efficiently and grow? For example, a better public website would help a lot,
and perhaps some non-technical people (like myself) would be interested in
helping with things like that for a discounted rate. I support the idea of
people with "jobs" paying less than people who don't contribute.

Lauren