[HCoop-Discuss] On organizing people to get work done

Daniel Margolis dan at af0.net
Fri May 8 12:36:37 EDT 2009

So your claim is that our overhead costs are over 55 times those of Amazon?
(Peer1 costs are fixed overhead rather than per unit with respect to
bandwidth, CPU, and disk usage.)

That actually seems kind of credible, but it seems to lend credence to the
notion that we could save by going with a VPS (which presumably has similar
economies of scale to Amazon).