[HCoop-Discuss] On organizing people to get work done

Lauren McNees lauren at hcoop.net
Thu May 7 17:11:56 EDT 2009

Even if your $2000/month for 1/2 time work is a reasonable estimate, I think
we're going to have a hard time selling a 100% increase to $10/month to
hcoop members. My opinion is that its reasonable to set new member dues at
$7-8, and recommend but not require that existing members upgrade to $7-8,
and also do some more outreach/marketing to attract new members. Does anyone
know what our membership growth rate is currently? Another idea: what about
starting with a quarter-time person?