[HCoop-Discuss] Idea to get regular users more involved with the nuts-and-bolts of HCOOP

Shaun Empie shaun at vpit.net
Mon Jun 1 21:55:03 EDT 2009

I really like this idea as well.  This is along the lines of what I was
thinking in a previous email I sent.  I think every member needs to be
involved in the running of the coop.  We could make committees like
marketing, documentation, web server, email server, architecture, etc.
Everyone would have to be on one.  The group would work together and
decide on changes and the person leading the committee could either make
the changes or pass them along to an admin.

Having over 100 members rely on the work of a couple volunteers doesn't
seem like a coop to me.

-Shaun