[HCoop-Discuss] Filesystem poll results

neumann neumann at hcoop.net
Wed Jul 29 13:19:01 EDT 2009

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 08:50:19 -0700, Lauren McNees <lauren at hcoop.net> wrote:
> I do not understand the difference so I voted "No opinion." My guess
> is that a vast majority of the members who didn't vote don't care.

I have voted "No opinion" because I think there are benifits to both
options and both can be made to work sufficiently well for the system to be
reliable for my needs.

Dropping AFS should be considered only if the current issues can't be
resolved.

I another move is unavoidable, then I will oppose using of any other kind
of distributed filesystem as the default hosting option.

F-D