[HCoop-Discuss] Recusing myself from HCoop planning

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Thu Jul 30 10:10:31 EDT 2009

I no longer want to be involved with planning HCoop's next steps.  In
response to my attempts to get discussions going on what the best moves
are for us, I've encountered too much negativity of the kind that
mistakes the argument for the person who's making it.

Any kind of big change like this really needs at least one designated
"overseer."  That means that someone else needs to step up into this
role and stick with it.  Any volunteers?

I'd rather not even have admin privileges on the new servers, so that I
can avoid being involved in technical stuff at all.  This means that
it's probably easiest if the new admins find a replacement for what
Domtool is giving us now, though I might be persuaded to spend some time
setting up Domtool again.