[HCoop-Discuss] Final Hardware List

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Tue Dec 15 09:20:16 EST 2009

Richard Darst wrote:
> Is there any reason to not go ahead with the server purchase?

I don't know.  I'm not making the call.

> Adam (or someone): is reimbursement for my purchase of the drives only
> through paypal?  If so, can you tell me how hard it is to get this
> transferred to my bank account from paypal, and what conditions there
> are on it?  (I don't have any sort of special paypal account, just a
> normal buyer one).

We can also pretty easily do reimbursements via refunds of past Google
Checkout payments.  With a whole lot of pain, it might be possible to do
a wire transfer to a bank account.  PayPal is definitely the easiest,
and I think every PayPal account supports withdrawal to a verified bank
account.  If you're expecting to want to do that, you'll want to start
the verification process about a week ahead of time.

Also, I'm still going to do my best to order everything with our debit
card.  I'll let you know if you need to buy anything.