[HCoop-Discuss] Final Hardware List

Richard Darst rkd at hcoop.net
Tue Dec 15 09:13:45 EST 2009

On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 10:39:37AM -0500, Adam Chlipala wrote:
> While the subject contains the word "final," the body of the message
> makes it sound like there are still some decisions to be made.  Am I
> right to be waiting for a more final message before trying to order
> anything?

The server seems like it's decided, and that is the slow part.

The disks and rails may still be being searched for, but at least the
disks I'll get myself, and will come with only a few days delay.

Is there any reason to not go ahead with the server purchase?

Clinton: if you find rails on newegg, I can get them myself, too.

Adam (or someone): is reimbursement for my purchase of the drives only
through paypal?  If so, can you tell me how hard it is to get this
transferred to my bank account from paypal, and what conditions there
are on it?  (I don't have any sort of special paypal account, just a
normal buyer one).

Thanks,

- Richard