[HCoop-Discuss] Finalizing Hardware Upgrade

Richard Darst rkd at hcoop.net
Sun Dec 6 10:19:31 EST 2009

On Fri, Dec 04, 2009 at 11:45:21AM +0100, Davor Ocelic wrote:

> > The ship date does not look promising, but I might be able to fiddle
> > with the config a bit to move the date up.
>
> I think we can live with the ship date (their estimate is Dec 25).

At first we were hoping to have it here by Decmeber 11th so that Frank
could help install it when he was here, but with that much time it
probably wouldn't have been possible anyway.

I will be out of town from December 25th to January 4th, so I can't do
anything in that time frame.  However, I can install it right up until
when I leave, as long as there's enough time to make sure it works
before I leave.

- Richard