[HCoop-Discuss] Recusing myself from HCoop planning

Rob Gubler rgubler at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 21:40:25 EDT 2009

Adam,

I think this is a mistake.  HCoop has been community grown but in my eyes
you've been the primary driving force that has made HCoop what it is.  If
your efforts and involvement had not been made I doubt the coop would be as
functional.  I think because of your involvement in both technical and
political issues of the coop you have been a target of unfair criticism.
Personally I'd like to see you continue in both roles.

-Rob