[HCoop-Discuss] Recusing myself from HCoop planning

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Thu Aug 6 02:11:49 EDT 2009

Hi Adam,

I second what Rob said. I'm not very active on the lists or the decision
making process but I've been on the coop since the days of Abulafia. We
had had just a few memebrs then and it's been an extremely pleasant ride
so far.

One of the concrete reasons for this setup is your technical and
managerial leadership. While I'm not disparaging the valuable
contributions of all the other volunteers, I do feel that you
disassociating yourself from the leadership roles at the coop will be
fatal blow to it.

Please don't do that. Hcoop is an extremely useful and valuable resource
for many of us who might not be as vocal as the others and your hard work
is very much appreciated.