[HCoop-Discuss] Wish to hand over my list moderation duties

Björn Lindström bkhl at hcoop.net
Sat Nov 8 16:10:32 EST 2008

I'm de-volunteering from my duties as moderation for HCoop's mailing lists.

It's not that much work. You get a few mails every day that has to be
checked that it really is spam. When it's not, you can log in and
manually approve those mails, and check the box to add that sender to
the white list. Mostly it is just spam, and there is no need to go to
the web interface.

I guess anyone volunteering can write -sysadmin for approval.