[HCoop-Discuss] Request for voluntary donations

Peter Gammie peteg42 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 01:56:01 EST 2008

Adam - I just got a job and am keen to punt HCoop some money.
Unfortunately the Australian dollar has tanked, so it's quite
expensive for me to do so presently. I'll wait a while and see how it
goes.

I had a suggestion for you: I'd be happy to pay (say) $10 a month.
Could you implement something where users can specify an amount and
take the maximum of that amount and the actual charge each month? I'd
prefer that to the current pledge setup.

cheers
peter