[HCoop-Discuss] Deposit/balance policies

Steve Taylor staylor at ncf.ca
Wed Jan 9 10:28:05 EST 2008

Perhaps my sense of humor is not obvious. As you say
"HCoop's bylaws prohibit any compensation for its board."

Both the number of legal references on the board of director's site
and the number of references to volunteers in documentation have
already convinced me that's it's a lot of hard work without pay. If I
left any doubt of that, it's my error.