[HCoop-Discuss] [HCoop-Announce] Mire back up

Steve Johnson srj at adnd.com
Tue Feb 12 17:15:42 EST 2008

On 2/12/08, Björn Lindström <bkhl at hcoop.net> wrote:
> On Feb 12, 2008 10:33 PM, Steve Johnson <srj at adnd.com> wrote:
> > Yes, but a redundant web box should not be at the bottom of the list,
> > now should it?   How hard is it to get a DNS server running?  Not
> > very... It has taken way to long to get this going, to many people
> > sitting on their hands here.
>
> This doesn't sound very convincing from someone who just said they
> have the skill to help with this work, but prefer to, em, spend their
> evenings sitting on their hands.

Oh, so now I am expected to volunteer as an admin?? I thought this was
VOLUNTEER..

> I'm not going to go at this anymore, but I want our sysadmins to know
> that most of us appreciate their (volunteer) efforts, and that Steve
> is not speaking for all of us.

I do appreciate their work, you are just a master of twisting words.

Are we not allowed an opinion here?  I'm just voicing my opinion,
making suggestions.. Seems the hcoop cheerleaders can't handle it when
one of their members has an opinion..

Seems the people who have a voice on this list, don't want to listen
anyways.. What they say is all that matters..  I will drop the
subject, and make arrangements to move my site off of hcoop, and once
that is done, I will quit, and expect a refund for my account balance.

-Steve

--
Blog - http://www.fratm.com/index.php/User:Fratm
"Knowing others is wisdom, knowing your self is Enlightenment." - Lao-Tzu