[HCoop-Discuss] [HCoop-Announce] Mire back up

Björn Lindström bkhl at hcoop.net
Tue Feb 12 16:39:00 EST 2008

On Feb 12, 2008 10:33 PM, Steve Johnson <srj at adnd.com> wrote:
> Yes, but a redundant web box should not be at the bottom of the list,
> now should it?   How hard is it to get a DNS server running?  Not
> very... It has taken way to long to get this going, to many people
> sitting on their hands here.

This doesn't sound very convincing from someone who just said they
have the skill to help with this work, but prefer to, em, spend their
evenings sitting on their hands.

I'm not going to go at this anymore, but I want our sysadmins to know
that most of us appreciate their (volunteer) efforts, and that Steve
is not speaking for all of us.