[HCoop-Discuss] My hats

John T. Settino nion at nion0.com
Mon Sep 17 15:23:51 EDT 2007

Michael Potter wrote:
> Maybe we need to step back here. It's not just what Nathan didn't do,
> it's why.
>
> Bullying always starts with one person giving another a hard time,
> then the target begins to perform poorly because they are getting
> hacked-on, criticized, demeaned, devalued, etc. Then others join in,
> inexplicably ALWAYS siding with the aggressor, and the target is
> inevitably driven out. Sound crazy? It IS crazy, but it happens all
> the time and it's happening right here right now.
>
> So, who was the initial aggressor here? Who was giving Nathan a hard
> time first? I have my ideas but I'll leave it to you to think it over
> (hint: I don't think it's you.)

Look guys, I appreciate the fact that this needs to be discussed but it
seems like we've almost got a personal argument going in the discuss
list... I don't want to cause trouble but I don't really think all of
this belongs on the public list... IRC or personal email seems like a
better choice.

We should keep this discussion limited to the original issue at hand,
not a "he said she said" argument (which is what seems to me is going on).

Just my two cents. Don't mean to offend anyone.

- John