[HCoop-Discuss] My hats

Michael Potter mpotter at hcoop.net
Mon Sep 17 00:29:58 EDT 2007

On Sun, Sep 16, 2007 at 08:50:59PM -0400, docelic wrote:
<SNIP>
> We need to focus on the good wave we seem to be having lately. There
> is enough time till next Board elections for Nathan to show us
> whether he only had trouble with Peer1, or he can't keep the overall
> level that he used to (and that is, after all, expected from him
> and all other Board members).
>
> Regards,
> -doc

I'm all for moving on, but if Nathan is going to be put on some kind
of disciplinary review, it should be formal and specific and not
offhand and vague like this. Maybe all the sysadmins and board members
should be on review, too, so if they aren't performing as well as in
the past they can be censured at the next election, too. Or perhaps
this is not a good idea. I don't think it is.

--
Michael Potter
mpotter at hcoop.net