[HCoop-Discuss] My hats

Michael Potter mpotter at hcoop.net
Sun Sep 16 22:44:55 EDT 2007

On Sun, Sep 16, 2007 at 09:08:30PM -0400, Adam Chlipala wrote:
> [...]

You went from a grain of truth, that Nathan said he would be somewhere
and then didn't show up, to claiming that he has been generally
derelict in all his duties and that therefore he should be voted
out. This is called 'distorting the truth' and can often be used to
rouse rabble. Not being rabble, I responded, along with two others,
that I didn't support this course of action. Your response basically
told me to shut up. See, I am paying attention.

--
Michael Potter
mpotter at hcoop.net