[HCoop-Discuss] My hats

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Sun Sep 16 21:08:30 EDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: "Michael Potter" <mpotter at hcoop.net>

>Although mobs are never at a loss to justify themselves, the mob
mentality, which is what I felt I was seeing with reference to ntk, is
not rational proof of anything save a push to oust someone. I think
ousting someone is rather personal, although it's often done with
smiles, a calm demeanor and a laundry list of alleged and/or
exaggerated infractions.

Are you saying you think what I wrote is factually incorrect?  I could see not agreeing about what action should be taken based on the facts, but this is Twilight Zone territory (or Not Paying Enough Attention territory).

Please point out the unproven allegations and exaggerations.