[HCoop-Discuss] My hats

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Sun Sep 16 12:09:15 EDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: "Nathan Kennedy" <ntk at hcoop.net>

>I think you are exaggerating.  I certainly can't find anything policy or
board-related other than your most recent emails about "Admin response
time policy" which you sent out only on Thursday, two hours _after_ you
sent an "extended away" email.

That message announced possible _future_ unavailability, so I don't see why you mention it accusatively.

A big problem recently was attempts to get frank set up with Peer 1 access.  I feel like everyone else was moving quickly to take advantage of this limited-time opportunity, but you would go e-mail AWOL for days at a time, not sending an AWAY message first as you had explicitly agreed to do in such situations, thus leaving frank (and all of us) in limbo and causing us to miss the window of opportunity.

Anyway, like I said, if we are agreed on procedures now, then I don't have anything left to argue.  I want to get set up to enter Peer 1 ASAP to do maintenance that doesn't involve opening cases, and I guess Peer 1 won't do any more themselves, so there's not much left to debate on that front.