[HCoop-Discuss] My hats

Adam Megacz megacz at hcoop.net
Sun Sep 16 18:58:39 EDT 2007

"Nathan Kennedy" <ntk at hcoop.net> writes:
>> To justify my seriousness, I can only say that I and several admins have
>> become _extremely_ frustrated trying to coordinate with ntk recently, to
>> the point of ALL-CAPS SHOUTING on IRC and in private e-mail.  I consider a
>> volunteer's communication regime independently of the hats he wears, hence
>> my written doubts about ntk as a board member.  Since we volunteers aren't
>> robots, shared frustration alone is a conclusive sign of a problem.

> I think you are exaggerating.

No, Nathan, he is not.

I may not have been doing any all-caps shouting, but I've certainly
been frustrated by your sudden abdication of responsibility.

> 4. Hardware monkey/onsite gofer/"rapid" response commando.
> I would be most happy to resign from (4) today, or yesterday,

I can only assume that the board's decision to locate Hcoop's physical
presence in New York City was made on the basis of your willingness to
play this role.  So, if you are saying that Hcoop should not be
relying on you, you're basically blaming yourself (as a boardmember).

  - a

--
PGP/GPG: 5C9F F366 C9CF 2145 E770  B1B8 EFB1 462D A146 C380