[HCoop-Discuss] Fyodor hangups are really starting to cause my site problems!

Davor Ocelic docelic at hcoop.net
Fri Nov 16 12:45:55 EST 2007

On Fri, Nov 16, 2007 at 05:13:44PM +0000, j.c.hallgren at juno.com wrote:
> Just a quick note to say that I'm hoping that someone can address the hangup/slowdown issues that are presently happening on fyodor until such time as I can migrate with doc's help. Because my site has really started to have some access problems and I've gotten a couple of complaints from my users about it...
>
> Kuril/Ryan and omry are aware of this issue and have some ideas about it...
>
> I'm willing to migrate soon, but for now, can we get fyodor back in shape long enough for me to insure a proper transfer? Thanks!

I have some ideas too about what could get Fyodor back in shape. The
sporadic outages we've been having in the past were somehow acceptable,
but the current "trend" surely is not. I'm giving this the highest
priority.

Also to help things from another angle, I'll try to take a look into
your migration soon.

Thanks,
-doc